COPYRIGHT, TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Scarborough Retirement Centre website is intended for information purposes only. The Scarborough Retirement Centre disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition The Scarborough Retirement Centre does not represent or warrant that the information available on this site is accurate, complete or current. Except as specifically stated on this website, neither The Palace nor any of its officers, directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, and loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property and claims of third parties.
All information, graphics, data, and/or other items contained in this web site unless otherwise noted are the property of The Scarborough Retirement Centre and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to domestic and foreign copyright and trademark laws. If you access this site, you agree to by the virtue of using it to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, with the following terms and conditions then we do not grant license and/or the right for you to access or use in any form this site.
Terms and Conditions Which Apply To This Web Site:
- The documents and/or information contained herein may be or are part of one or several copyrights and therefore the entire document is copyrighted by Scarborough Retirement Centre, Copyright © 2006. All rights reserved. No part of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, electronic, mechanical, including photocopying or by any information or retrieval system without the express written consent of the publisher and/or grant of license. In addition you may not modify or exploit in any manner any information and/or material contained from this web site without the express written consent of Scarborough Retirement Centre.
- DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT: Any reference obtained from any document or indicated web site(s) to a specific commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply an endorsement by Scarborough Retirement Centre of the product, process, or service, or its producer or provider. The views and opinions expressed in any referenced document do not necessarily reflect those of Scarborough Retirement Centre.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Neither Scarborough Retirement Centre, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors makes any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information from this web site or the links to servers and/or other websites listed. In addition, Scarborough Retirement Centre assumes no damages of any kind including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Scarborough Retirement Centre has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, or its contents. You assume total responsibility for establishing procedures for ensuring data back up's and virus checking as you see appropriate. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any material provided on this web site is a draft and is subject to a final review for accuracy, technical or otherwise. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material in or on this web site.
- Information from different web sites may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information may be changed or updated without notice. The Scarborough Retirement Centre makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this The Scarborough Retirement Centre website or contained in this document. When you access a non-Scarborough Retirement Centre web site, please understand that it is independent from The Scarborough Retirement Centre and that The Scarborough Retirement Centre has no control over the content of that web site. In addition, a link to a non-The Scarborough Retirement Centre web site does not mean that The Scarborough Retirement Centre endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will The Scarborough Retirement Centre be liable to any party or any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyper linked website, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Scarborough Retirement Centre makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Ontario, Canada, and accessing them from countries and/or territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
As an organization we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy. As such we at no time will permit any personally identifying information about you as our client or otherwise to appear on this web site unless you authorize through our feedback or individual posting. We consider personal information to be your given name, home address and / or phone number, date of birth, credit information, or personal items similar in nature and as such are treated as confidential.
We do not collect any personal information about you except for the information that you voluntarily provide through feedback or individual postings to our site. You should be aware the postings area of this web site is public by nature and as such other people or companies may collect this information which we cannot prevent.
We will not share, rent, or sell any personal information with any company or individual as expect requested by law. Should we believe that services from other companies be of value to you we will require your express consent to in order to provide them with any information. No Personally-Identifying Information provided by a user whom we identify as a minor will be used for any form of marketing and promotional purposes. We encourage you to ask your children to seek your permission before providing information about themselves or their family over the Internet.